Our Fork Bag. Our spoiled girl. One of our most useful and polyvalent lightweight cycling bags. Its composite cage can be fixed to your fork with clamps or, if it’s allowed, with screws. You can also fix it on threads to carry bottles in your frame. The 5 liter bag with internal TPU laminated. Completely waterproof and will ensure that your stuff always travels isolated from moisture and dust. The cage and the bag make a great team together, but separately they can be very useful for you as well. You can use the bag for transporting or even take water. It can be your travel shower. Cage allows you to transport large bottles of water or whatever you improvise along the way. Valid for rigid and suspension forks.
- –Waterproof 210D pyramid Nylon outershell with PU coating.
- –100% waterproof TPU inner laminated.
- -High resistance to abrasion and tearing.
- -Double side roll down closure for tightness guarantees.
- –ECO environment material. Free of PVC and 100% recyclable.
- -The bag is fixed by Nylon safety straps.
- –Nylon Composite cage with protective foam. Lightweight and strong
- -2 stainless clamps with protective foam.
- -Let mounting on fork or frame by screws.
- –Reflective logo
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Geosmina offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.