Jean-Michel Basquiat provided this iconic design for the cover of “Beat Bop”, a album legendary for both its influence on the hip hop scene and its association with Basquait.
The chaotic, abstract 10-minute track had originally been intended as a battle rap between street art pioneer Rammellzee and Basquiat, following heated arguments between the two over Basquiat's position in the New York art scene of the early 1980s.
Eventually, Basquiat’s vocals were replaced by rapper K-Rob, who’s input took the record in a different direction. The result was a stunning ten minutes of psychedelic instruments and old school anthem lyrics which has been credited with influencing the style of hip hop artists such as the Beastie Boys.
While Basquiat may not be heard on the record, his distinctive visual style has played a pivotal role in the track’s legendary status. His cover artwork, featured on an initial pressing of just 500 records, have combined to make the original vinyl copy one of the most sought after and valuable hip hop albums of all time.
We want you to enjoy your Attaquer goods as soon as possible after placing your order.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of your order. Australian orders are sent via Australia Post. All international orders are sent via express services (DHL, UPS or equivalent).
In most cases, your order should arrive between 5 and 7 days after placing your order, when shipped to an Australian address. Delivery to locations outside Australia may take up to 4-21 days or more to be delivered.
The time frames above are estimates only, and Attaquer Pty Ltd makes no guarantees nor accepts any liability for deliveries that occur outside these estimates.
How will your order be delivered?
Orders despatched to addresses within Australia are delivered by Australia Post.
Orders despatched to addresses outside Australia are sent (wherever possible) via express services (DHL, UPS or equivalent).
The only exception to this is New Zealand, where we ship via a dedicated weekly flight between Sydney and Auckland. Please note that this may mean deliveries to New Zealand may take between 7-10 days after you've placed your order.
Orders may also be delivered via Registered Post, upon request.
Goods Purchased Online for Personal Use:
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something purchased online because:
- Duties and taxes are most typically not included in the price of the goods you purchase online, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the online retailer.
- When purchasing goods online, some or all of these goods may not originate in the country you reside in, therefore are subject to a customs duty, which is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders.
- When goods are not shipped domestically (within your country) or within a single customs union, such as the European Union, you are liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate.
- To ensure the courier can deliver your goods in shortest possible time after entering your country or customs union, pays the customs authority on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on the goods.
- Once the duties and taxes are fully repaid to the goods will be delivered to you
- What is payable, if anything, depends on where the goods are sent from, the type of goods, their transactional value and the weight of the package
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
We want to ensure you are happy with the product and size you’ve bought. If you would like to make an exchange on your purchase please refer to your returns form, which is linked at the bottom of your original order confirmation.
FAULTY GOODS & WARRANTY
Attaquer is proud of its commitment to high quality products and manufacturing standards. Unfortunately on rare occasions it is the case that faults may occur. If you believe your product is faulty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed photos and descriptions of the fault. Attaquer reserves the right to repair the garment if possible.
All Attaquer garments are sold with a 12 month warranty, from the date of purchase. Claims for warranty must be made within this period.
Please note: Cheap, low-quality detergents, particularly when used with top-loader washing machines, can cause discolouration of garments as detergent will often not been sufficiently dissolved prior to contact with fabrics. Damage of this nature will not be covered under warranty.
The address for returns is:
Attaquer Pty Ltd
PO Box 408
Alexandria, 1435, NSW